Riverside Criminal Defense Attorney
Temecula Criminal Defense Lawyer
Aggressive Representation from Former Prosecuting Attorneys
If you are under investigation or have been arrested for a crime, you want an experienced criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights. The criminal justice system can be confusing and intimidating, with its own language and unique set of rules. You want an attorney who understands the law and legal process, and who will be able to anticipate the strategies employed by prosecutors and take the necessary steps to protect your interests.
At Clark, Clark & Associates, we bring considerable experience to individuals who face criminal prosecution in Riverside, Temecula and the surrounding communities. Before opening our practice, attorneys Miles Clark III and Sheri Dyson Clark both served as deputy district attorneys. Both were recognized during their tenure in the district attorney’s office as “Prosecutor of the Year.” We know how the state prepares criminal cases. Let us protect your rights.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
We aggressively defend individuals charged with any type of misdemeanor or felony, handling your case from investigation or arrest through trial. We defend people charged with:
- DUI / DWI or drunk driving — We handle all matters related to charges of drinking and driving, from the administrative proceeding to determine the status of your driver’s license to the criminal proceeding to determine penalties.
- Homicide — We defend people charged with any type of homicide offense, including murder, felony murder, manslaughter and negligent homicide. We also handle capital murder cases.
- Drug crimes — We protect the rights of people charged with any type of drug offense, including possession, sale or trafficking, cultivation or manufacturing, conspiracy, and possession of drug paraphernalia. We handle cases involving all types of controlled substances, from cocaine, heroin or methamphetamines to marijuana (including medical marijuana).
- Sex offenses — We represent people charged with any type of sex crime, from rape or sexual assault to child molestation, child pornography, prostitution and solicitation.
- Domestic violence — We defend the rights of people who have been charged with domestic abuse or violence.
- White-collar crimes — We handle cases involving all types of white-collar crimes, including fraud, embezzlement and identity theft.
- Juvenile offenses — We protect the rights of minors, handling cases involving so-called status offenses such as truancy, as well as drug, alcohol, property and other crimes.
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business